Tuesday, July 13, 2010

June




June was also a fun filled month... Pagelynn turned 3 :( shes growing up way to fast :(
For her birthday we filled her room with balloons,she woke up like 5:00 AM laughing and Saying "Mom the balloons are sleeping next to me" Then she went to Chucky Cheese with her cousin Addison where they spent hours there and had a blast. Then for her Party that night we had plans to go to the Park with a couple of girls in her Nursey class and have Cake ice cream,presents and Pizza..Well the weather had something else in mind that day.. Since it started to rain an hour before her b-day we changed our plans to Chick Fil-a. Which we were happy with.


We blow up tons of balloons and put them all over Pagelynn's bed and floors, she woke up at 5:00 laughing saying Mommy the balloons slept on me. Then for the rest of the day Emma and her moved all the balloons from room to room..In fact I think Pagelynn packed 2 of the balloons to bring them to our new house. Those balloons lasted FOREVER
Chuk E Cheese with Addison riding the horse
Just picked out their toys that they got with tonkens

She wanted a Princess cake so this is as good as It got thanks for Trent's help




She had a cute little reaction every time she opened a present

One of the gifts we got her she loved was her Cinderella dress, Grandpa Halliday also got her a Cinderella dress but it was cuter so we took our's back and got her the Snow White dress.






We did LOTS of swimming.....One of the fun places that we went swimming to was in Rogers they have a Splash Park we spent the day there with my sisters Darice and Katie



Pagelynn didn't like it too much probably because she doesn't like water in her face. So she did a lot of watching




YEAH!!! we finally moved into our new house. The move was rough trying to get the things we need to get done on time to close on the 30th to get the 8,000 tax credit which we closed at 4:00 on the last day. Cutting it close don't ya think?On top of things Trent hurt his ribs and his back.... UUGGH
Which pictures of the house to come later because the house is STILL not in order

Also, in June the day before Fathers Day we went to Jolly Mill ,which is a park with a river, lots of trees and a play ground, which I will never in my life get on again there. They have these big tube slides that the kids were going down and so I took little Emma down on my lap.I had to lay down to go down . I was going down as if I had oil on my body or something and I was trying to stop myself with my arms and feet, getting burns on my elbow's. I wasn't slowing down so I kinda sat up and smacked my head on the top of the slide and then on the bottom like a bounce ball .. Just picture how funny I looked coming down the slide hitting my head like a bouce ball.. ha ha ha ha not so funny because I kinda blacked out for a bit. Some how I hit my back 2 so for the rest of the day My head and back hurt, oh ya and Trent, said that I wasnut ta kin rit.. But all in all Emma was safe on my lap the whole time.

Kailey, Aspen, Addison and Pagelynn eating lunch

BLowing out candles again....

Girls being silly
Uncle Brevin taking the girls for a ride

No comments: