Monday, August 9, 2010

Our 1st home



Our House

Everyone has been asking to see pictures of our house. I thought no I don't want to put pictures up til its nice and how I want it... There is no decor. what so ever and there is TONS to be bought :) Anyways I thought it's going to be awhile til we buy things for the house and I decorate. So here it is starting that the Front of the house





At the front door looking in
Left is a hallway to bedroom
Right is the living room and kitchen/dinning


Looking back at the Entrance
Needs MEGA decor. here


Living room looking from the dinning room

There's my Favorite rug.. I just got this rug, it doesn't look that great here but I love it.. We love to rub our feet on it, it's soooo soft. When Emma's mad or tired she'll lay on the rug and rub her arms and feet on it.

Another picture of living room... Oh yeah we found a couch that we really like hopefully we will get it this week.


Hallway looking from living room

Yes, I know kinda messy....kids



Down the hall to the left is girls/guest bathroom






Looking from girls bathroom is..
Left: Craft / drum room
Center: Pagelynn's room
Right: Emma's room

Drum/craft room.....WAY messy aaaaaahhhhh
Emma's Room






I didn't get good pictures of Pagelynn's room because I have some major idea's that I want to do to her room....
The kitchen looking from dinning room..... the doors to the left is laundry room... middle is garage then the right is the pantry


Noticed that there is no trim on top of cabinets in kitchen... we been here for a month and they just now did them Friday... I'll get a picture of that




Dinning room looking from living room

Looking from garage




When I get a room decorated I'll post an update

3 comments:

The Gladdens said...

Awesome! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun decorating!

jes may said...

You're house is soo beautiful, even without the deco. I can't wait to see what it looks like when its all set up the way you want it!

GKaye said...

love ur home and those inside it, mom halliday