Friday, September 3, 2010

Fun loving girls..


It's been so fun lately around our house.The girls have a love hate relationship lately, I'm loving the cute things they do together and the laughing and they play so cute but on the other hand I'm SSSSOOOO tired of the screaming and hitting they do. Oh boy Emma is a mean one and her scream is so high it hurts your ears.

They love holding hands while walking around it's so cute til someone falls... (see later)

as you seen in previous post they love to hide in my kitchen cabinets,http://hallidaytimes.blogspot.com/2010/06/our-new-house.html then they love to play with the dishes.


Emma wants to grow up and be a big girl like Pagelynn so she try's to do whatever it is that Pagelynn's doing. Two months ago Emma came interested in going potty because Pagelynn was going.
So since then we have been we got the baby potty out and she goes on it when Pagelynn is on the big one and she usually does her business.. Oh how I love potty training, YUCK! I didn't think it would be this soon.

I watched my sisters girl Addison over night and Pagelynn and her were having a party. It was cute as the mom but not so fun for the sister (Pagelynn), Emma wanted to be apart of the sleep over/ party so bad that she went to get her own pillow and got in the tent with them, she layed on top of them so she could reach the popcorn.Addison and Pagelynn screamed at her and told me to get her out. So this was my solution for letting Emma be apart of them. My mom tells me it's like raising me. ha ha ha




The new thing the girls like to do is............ DISHES!!!!! Yea! they finally learned it's not so bad doing something around the house. Now if I could get them to pick up toys when the are done playing with them.



Ok the 1st time they did the dishes it was fun and cute..... Now I try to sneak at doing it or the dishes pile WAY up because I just want to hurry and get them done and put them away right. They ALWAYS hear me and come running and I let them do them anyways. It always ends up lookin like this....



Ok the pictures don't really show how they are just all thrown in there. Then they take the clean dishes and make them dirty again.... Oh how cute but more work then if I did it myself....Oh boy!




The Video of the girls dancing at the Tanger Outlet in Branson... It started out them holding hand(picture above) then they started dancing.. Don't you love our dog in the background barking???

3 comments:

brevin+kim said...

So cute!! Everyone always says how much of handfuls boy are but I am pretty sure that two girls is a pretty bing handful too!!

jes may said...

the girls are really cute, and seem to have such fun personalities. but yes- kids will be kids. and isn't it crazy while you want them to learn the "skill" its just so much easier to do it yourself. Ha. good for you for letting them help though. :)

The Gladdens said...

Cute video! Lexi liked it too. :)