Tuesday, June 8, 2010

utah 2010





The rest of my cute video's WILL NOT download....... so maybe later ...GGGRRR





What Happen in May:


1st

at the 1st part of May the girls and I went out to Utah to visit my Grandpa for his 60th birthday party alone with Grandma and all my Uncle's, Aunts and Cousins.... We also got to quickly stay with Ro and Jeni (Trent's sister and family) where there we got to see his brother's and sister's....


I know you are probably wonder how did I travel with a 2 year old and a 1 year old???? Well at times I thought to my self what in the world am I doing. Just put a STUPID stamp on my head... Well this is how it all worked out


I traveled up to the Tulsa airport with my sister Darcie where her husband helped us out of the car where we meet up with my parents at the airport..... From there a BIG thanks to my parents helping us get through security where I was really nervous trying to take 2 kids a backpack and stroller through oh ya and taking off shoes and jackets on three people.. I was pretty easy going because the airport was not that busy. Then from there we meet up with my sister Katie and her little boy and my brother and wife with their 2 kids.
Grandpa keeping the 3 little girls entertained while waiting for the plane..


Darcie and Reagan watching G&G White walking the 3 girls to the plane..

Now we are all on the plane with 8 adults,4 babies all 1 and 3 little girls suprisingly all sitting together making the people on the plane saying "wow there is a lot of babies on this plane," luckly on the 1st plane I sat across from a really nice buisness man. That tried to keep my wiggly, head banging loud child (emma) happy. So if you didn't get the point Emma was horrible she did the on the lap off the lap on off on off...the hitting her head against my chest the screaming... Then when we started to land in Denver she finally feel asleep. Pagelynn sat next to me and her cousin Addison and was very good. We had a lay over in Denver for an hour were we found something to eat and run around to get the wiggles out. Same story on our way to Salt Lake Emma wasn't good at all.

When we landed in Salt Lake we were greeted from Ro (Trent's sisters husband) Darcie and I went to their house and stayed the night wedesday and Thursday were we got lots of YUMMY food,hung out with family and went shopping. Pagelynn LOVED every min. of her cousins ...she still talks about jumping on the trampoline with Joey and Gage.:)


Pagelynn Jumping with cousins at Jeni's house

Bath at Jeni's
The girls loved to bath together... there wasn't much room to play
Pagelynn, Emma, Reagan and Addison
Thursday Darice and I with 4 kids loaded in Jeni's car and headed to Idaho to see our Grandparents.. We stayed with our Uncle Dirk and Aunt Pat. The girls Loved them sooooo very much and so did we.Oh ya I forgot to mention they lived on a farm and the girls loved that. We felt VERY comfortable there.


Saturday was my Grandpa's 80th Birthday party with all of my cousins that I haven't seen in years...It was a nice day with a nice slide show,good food, love ones around, family photos.

Pagelynn all dressed up for the party

Pagelynn with uncle Dirk that she loved very much.. She doesn't go to man very well but with uncle Dirk it was like no probably at all.

Pagelynn on her Aunts lap my mom's only sister and my mom's oldest brother

My mom with her dad and brother's and sister


Pagelynn and Addison past out for hours after the party



Pagelynn and Addison were heart broken that we went to Grandpa's Birthday party and he didn't blow out candles so Sunday after church we made Grandpa blow out his candles so that they can say they went to his Birthday Party.. Silly girls


Poor Grandpa and Grandma White just never got a break from the kids :)





Sunday my grandparents neighbor took the kids on a wagon ride it was cold Oh ya did I forget to also mention the weather was cold..grrr
Monday we had to say our goodbyes to G&G Bowels
where we headed to Logan and ate at Arctic Circle and went to visit my dad's parents grave stone

then went to my mom's sisters house and stayed the night there before heading out tuesday Morning for the airport

We had a wonderful time and want to go back even though on the way home in the airport I'm still feeling very bad about loosing my patient with pagelynn :(


2 comments:

The Gladdens said...

Who is the other girl in the stroller with pagelynn and addison? Looks like lots of fun with family! I'm flying with Lexi to Denver next month and am nervous because she is alot more active now than she was in March!

Michelle C said...

I love the picture of Pagelynn all dressed up for the party! And Nathan is the same way with candles. He LOVES them so they have to be blown out!! (I have to admit I like that part too, lol)