Wednesday, May 12, 2010

cuties


My Girls!

I thought I would post some cute photos of my girls... We have been really nice weather for almost a month now and my girls all they want to do is play outside. I don't mind that at all but I have to go out there with them. It would be nice to open the door and just let them out and have a fence they can't get out of or neighbors 2 trust.


Emma has been taking steps for a month now and Pagelynn loves to help her try and walk

Add Image

I think this ended in a fall and Emma crying.



Pagelynn LOVES to dress up like everyday... in fact when we go to Wal-mart she has so silly lookin outfit on. Like yesterday she had brown and purple pot a dot pants with a purple shirt over that she had a bright green halloween tinker bell out fit.. ha ha shes funny...





This outfit is the 1st time she looked pretty cute.


2 comments:

The Gladdens said...

lol. i love the last one with the glasses!

Michelle C said...

wow, the girls are growing up!! they're cute!