Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter



So I just noticed that I haven't put any Easter pictures up... That was like a month ago... GEEZZ

We had a great Easter the weather was nice the day before we went to my sister's house for a family Easter egg hunt/party. Thanks Katie for a wonderful time.




Pagelynn at our family Easter Egg Hunt




Keaton helping Pagelynn find an egg.. I love the look on Keaton's face


Pagelynn, Addison, Aspen waiting at Katie's house to dye Easter eggs...
Silly girls it's fun to see these girls together

Yes even Emma got to dye an egg



She was so proud of herself for breaking the egg..


Pagelynn and I all done dying eggs..(gotta love how Pagelynn trys to pose)




Showing off her nice egg


Pagelynn posing with her egg or something UUggghhhh I hate that binky I'm so glad its gone.


Emma was so happy to have something of her own but not so happy that there want any candy like Pagelynn's....


I'm totally bummed because I didn't get a picture of them in their Easter dresses. Probably because our Sunday's I'm like a chicken with its head cut off and we are always late and bye them time we get home they are sleeping or a mess

1 comment:

The Gladdens said...

You are only a month late! : ) Cute pics. So how old was Pagelynn when you finally took the binky away?