Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New hobby


I could write about what we did in Jan- March but I'll save that for later..

Our new hobby is getting a pet.(If that's a hobby?) We got this dog off of freecycle
we were told it was a jack/rat so we thought sure for free we will go get it. So off we went to get this dog and we ended up in this dump of a place. They were really nice people though I felt bad for them. So I couldn't say no "surprise" huh? When picking up the puppy I didn't want the girls out of the car because I was affraid Pagelynn might say something about there house being nasty. So we stayed in the car and made Trent do the dirty work. If you know Trent thats funny huh? He went to the door and brought the puppy out to us. The kids followed with the puppy.One of the boys told me their dad has a Pitt bull and it killed the other dog. So here we are taking this puppy home that the girls love,not knowing what kind of breed it is. Two weeks later we gave the puppy away to someone looking for a dog. The thing was cute to look at and the girls loved it besides the part of it knocking them down. It was soooo strong we couldn't help to think it had pit bull in it, after what the kid told me and pictures online.

So long pit bull dog you wont be missed but we have pictures of you.

See my girls just love small dogs.. as much as Trent hates them I just gotta let them have one.

Now we have a miniature Australian Shepherd mixed with a Pomeranian puppy named Roxy
my parents got it from someone form their church for free and gave it to the girls. Shes a sweet puppy but is stuck in the kitchen til it is potty trained... i tell you what im not good at potty training it.I think i might stick Emma in there with the dog and every hour kick them out to potty do it all at once right? You will have to come back later and see the pictures more pictures of the puppy

4 comments:

The Gladdens said...

Is it harder to potty train a dog or a kid?

twhalliday said...

Yes, it is hard to potty train both I would have to say dog is harder...

HAYHAY said...

Haha. I was laughing about the potty training bit. I just found your blog, because you commented on mine. I LOVE it! What cute puppies. Most of ALL... WHAT cute girlies you have. You make me excited to have one. Do you still have the pomeranian? You are so fun.

twhalliday said...

Hay- yes, we still have the pom.. but its been outdoor door because its not getting the potty training.. til i want to work at it harder thats where its going to stay.. glad you found my blog i love looking at yours